Special Order Item
Features and Benefits:
- Convenient tool tray for storing vital tools and drain plugs, tank-mounted clip and handle hook to secure discharge hose
- 15" (380 mm) diameter drain bowl with removable filter screen and 24" (610 mm) wide-mouth funnel extension
- 25-gallon (95-liter) welded steel tank supported by heavy-duty 4" (100 mm) swivel casters and 6" (150 mm) fixed-axle wheels
- 7 ft. (2,1 m) nylon-reinforced discharge hose with steel J-hook and tethered drip plug
- Tank-mounted clip and handle hook to secure discharge hose
- Safety valve to prevent over-pressurization
- Combination air chuck/pressure relief valve
- Built-in fluid level sight gauge
Model 3635 gravity drain has a portable upright configuration commonly used for collecting fluids under lift-mounted vehicles. It offers a 15 in. (381 mm) offset funnel that includes a removable filter screen and wide-mouth extension that increases the diameter to 24 in. (610 mm). Height is adjustable from 51 to 76 in. (1,3 to 1,9 m), not including the extension.
Application:collection of used fluids including motor oil, transmission fluid, and coolant from under lift-mounted vehicles.
MADE IN CHINA