Features and Benefits:
- Variable speed dial and trigger enables user to match the speed to the application
- Constant speed control maintains constant speed under load
- Soft start for smooth start-ups and less fling off of polish, wax, or paste
- Rubberized loop handle and gear housing for operator comfort and to help protect delicate surfaces from damage
- Wire mesh intake covers to prevent wool fibers from entering the motor
- Improved cord guard for increased flexibility and longer life
- Externally accessible brushes for easy serviceability
- Rubber tool rest for upside down placement of tool when used with the side handle
- Lock-on button for continuous use operation
- 3-prong plug to prevent static electricity accumulation
- Sanding Disc: 7"
- Wool Bonnet: 7"
- No Load Speed (variable speed): 0 - 3,000 RPM
- Spindle Thread: 5/8" - 11 UNC
- AMPS: 10
- Overall Length: 18-1/2"
MADE IN USA
WARNING: This product can expose you to Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size) a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING