Features and Benefits:
- Powered by two LXT batteries; X2 LXT technology delivers more power, speed and run time without the hassles of a cord
- Makita built electronically controlled BL Motor delivers 4,400 RPM for faster and smoother cutting
- The BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Automatic Speed Change technology adjusts cutting speed and torque during cut for optimum performance
- X2 LXT technology delivers up to 334 cuts per charge in 2x4 SPF and up to 192 cuts per charge in 2x12 SPF lumber using two 5.0Ah batteries
- Increased capacity for up to 6-5/8" crown molding (vertically nested), 5-1/4" baseboard (vertical), and 12" crosscuts at 90 degrees
- Unique 2-Steel Rail Sliding System design offers single slide-glide operation; reduced saw footprint allows operation flush against a wall
- In-front bevel lock for convenient operation
- Dual dust collection ports provide excellent dust extraction performance
- Miters 0-60 degrees left and right; bevels 0-48 degrees left and right
- Positive miter stops at: 0 degrees, 15 degrees, 22.5 degrees, 31.6 degrees, 45 degrees, and 60 degrees left or right
- Integrated 4-3/4" tall fence system for increased rigidity and more precise miter and bevel cuts
The XSL06 has a unique 2-steel rail sliding system design that offers single slide-glide operation for smooth and dead-on accurate cutting right out of the box. Built-in laser clearly indicates line-of-cut whether blade is turning or not; on-off switch and micro-adjustments for precise "left-of-blade" or "right-of-blade" cutting. Linear ball bearing system engineered to deliver accurate cuts. Large-sized aluminum base improves stability of material for efficient cutting. High power provides efficient cutting in wood and aluminum extrusion (aluminum blade and cutting lubricant sold separately). Electric brake for maximum productivity. Direct drive motor for increased cutting efficiency and reduced maintenance. Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for smooth start-ups and longer gear life. Easy one-touch slide lock for convenience. Simple 90 degree turn-of-the-knob miter angle lock/unlock mechanism. Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job. Metal extension wings for durability. Ergonomic rubberized horizontal D-handle design for better fit and added comfort. See-through blade guard system for greater visibility of blade and line of cut. 3-stage L.E.D. gauges on the tool indicate battery charge levels. Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge. Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger. Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating. Dual Port Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature. Dual Port Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- Blade Diameter: 10"
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Max. Cutting Capacity Crown Molding (Nested: 6-5/8"
- Max. Cutting Capacity Base Molding (Vertical): 5-1/4"
- Max. Cutting Capacity (miter 90 degrees): 2-13/16" x 12"
- Max. Cutting Capacity (miter 45 degrees, L/R): 2-13/16" x 8-1/2"
- No Load Speed: 4,400 RPM
- Battery: 2X 18V LXT Lithium-Ion
- Net Weight (with battery): 60 lbs.
- Form Factor (LXT): X2
- Motor Type: Brushless
- (1) 36V (18V X2) LXT Brushless 10" Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw (XSL06Z)
- (2) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery (BL1850B)
- (1) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Dual Port Charger (DC18RD)
- (1) Vertical Vise (122854-6)
- (1) Dust Bag (122852-0)
- (1) Triangular Rule (762001-3)
- (1) Hex Wrench, XSL06 (781044-6)
- (1) 10" x 5/8" 40T Micro-Polished Miter Saw Blade
FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING