Special Order Item
Features and Benefits:
- Auto-Set: A breakthrough control that automatically sets your welder to the proper parameters. Auto-Set offers all-in-one MIG minus the hassle of finding parameters. Simply set the wire diameter, set the material thickness, and start welding!
- 120V Input Power: Uses 120V household input power so there is no special power requirements. Flexible to use in any location!
- Manual Mode: Gives you the flexibility to manually set the machine when welding aluminum, stainless steel or anytime you want to set your own parameters on mild steel.
- Smooth-Start: This technology provides a smooth, spatter-free start. The best starting machine in the 120V MIG category! No more pop-gun starts or spatter to clean up.
- Angled All Aluminum Drive System: Robust wire drive with Quick Select drive roll and calibrated tension knob creates consistant feeding and easy setup for up to 15-foot MIG guns.
- Auto Spool Gun Detect: Automatically detects when a MIG gun or spool gun is connected eliminating the need for a switch.
- Quick Select Drive Roll: Makes setup quicker by offering three grooves - two for different size solid wire and a third for flux-cored wire.
- Thermal Overload and 'Tip Saver' Short Circuit Protection: Shuts down the unit and activates the over-temperature light if the airflow is blocked or duty cycle is exceeded. Tip Saver shuts down output when the tip is shorted to the work extending tip life and protecting internal components from damage
- Processes: MIG (GMAW); Flux Cored (FCAW)
- Industries Interests: Racing / Customizing / Restoring; DIY / Home Hobbyist; Farm and Ranch; Metal Art / Sculptures; Manufacturing
- Material Thickness: Mild Steel 24 ga (0.8 mm0 - 3/16 in. (4.8 mm); Aluminum 18 ga (1.2 mm) - 14 ga (1.9 mm)
- Weldable Metals: Aluminum
- Input Voltage: 110/115/120 V
- Input Phase: 1-Phase
- Input Hz: 60 Hz
- Input Amperage: 20 A
- Current Type: DC
- Rated Output: 90 Amps at 18.5 VDC, 20% duty cycle
- Max Open Circuit Voltage: 30 VDC
- Wire Feed Speed: 15 IPM - 360 IPM; 0.4 m/min - 9.1 m/min
- Wire Diameter: Solid Steel 0.024 in 0.03 in; Solid Steel 0.6 mm 0.8 mm; Stainless 0.024 in 0.03 in; Stainless 0.6 mm 0.8 mm; Flux Cored 0.03 in 0.035 in; Flux Cored 0.8 mm 0.9 mm
- Portability: Handle(s); Running Gear / Cart (Standard)
- Weld Output: CV
- Millermatic 141
- Hook-and-loop cord wraps
- 6.5-ft. (2 m) power cord with plug
- Small running gear/cylinder rack
- 10-ft. (3 m) MDX-100 MIG Welding Gun
- 10-ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp
- Argon and AR/CO2 mix flow gauge regulator with gas hose
- Hobart spool of .030-in. (0.8 mm) solid wire
- Quick Select drive rolls for .024-in. (0.6 mm) or .030/.035-in. (0.8/0.9 mm) solid wire, and .030/.035-in. (0.8/0.9 mm) flux-cored wire
- Two contact tips for .030-in. (0.8 mm) wire
- Material thickness gauge (#229 895)
WARNING: This product can expose you to Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size) a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
MADE IN USA
FREE FREIGHT SHIPPING