Features and Benefits:
- MDX-250 MIG Gun w/ AccuLock MDX consumables: AccuLock liner loads from the front and locks at the front and back to insure proper alignment for flawless wire feed path. New rubber overmold and ball -and-socket handle design improves grip and reduces welder fatigue. New Industrial Bernard AccuLock MDX contact tips provide superior MIG and Pulsed MIG arc performance.
- Versatility: Capable of MIG, Pulsed MIG welding for any steel, Silicon Bronze or Aluminum application
- Easy-to-understand interface: 7-inch color LCD display ensures proper machine setup and parameter selection, reducing setup time and increasing weld time
- Auto-Line Technology: This inverter power supply allows for any single-phase input voltage hookup (208–240 V) with no manual linking, providing convenience in any job setting. Ideal solution for dirty or unreliable power.
- Pulsed MIG welding delivers higher quality: Lower heat input for less distortion on thin materials, less spatter minimizes post weld grinding and rework allowing more welding time. Perform welding applications that couldn't be done in the past
- Auto-Set Elite: Offers predefined weld settings to increase ease of use and ensure that the job is done right for operators of all skill levels.
- Program mode allows easy save and recall of favorite weld settings: Deliver more productivity, consistent quality by welders of all skill levels by using prequalified weld settings. Minimize supervisor need to intervene.
- EZ-Latch Dual Cylinder Rack with Elevated Gun and Cable Rack: Dual cylinder rack and storage compartment. Allows operator to easily store two gas cylinders. Includes elevated gun and cable rack to keep cables off the floor and tangle free.
- Material Thickness: 24 ga. (.51 mm) - 1/2 (13 mm); Mild Steel 24 ga. (.51 mm) - 1/2 (13 mm); Aluminum 18 ga. (1.02 mm) - 1/2 (13 mm)
- Input Voltage: 208 V; 220/230/240 V
- Input Phase: 1-Phase
- Input Hz: 50 / 60 Hz
- Current Type: DC
- Rated Output: 230 A at 25.5 V, 60% duty cycle
- Amperage Range: 20 A - 350 A
- Wire Diameter: Aluminum 0.035 in 0.047 in; Flux Cored 0.03 in 0.045 in; Stainless 0.023 in 0.045 in; Solid Steel 0.023 in 0.045 in
- Spool Size: 12 in (305 mm)
- Protective Cover
- Power source with 10 ft. (3 m) industrial power cord
- 15 ft. (4.5 m) 250-amp MDX-250 MIG gun w/Bernard AccuLock MDX consumables for .030/.035 in. (0.8/0.9 mm) steel wire
- Bernard Q200 12 ft (3.7m) MIG gun with extra Centerfire contact tips for aluminum wire
- 10 ft MDX-100 MIG Welding Gun w/Bernard AccuLock MDX consumables for .035 in. (.9 mm) Silicon Bronze wire
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable w/clamp and 50 mm Dinse-style connector
- 2 Flow gauge regulator and gas hose for argon or AR/CO2 mix
- .030/.035 in. (0.8/0.9 mm) reversible drive rolls
- .023-.025 (.6mm) drive rolls
- Quick Reference Setup Guide
- .035/.047 in. (0.9-1.2mm) reversible U-Grooved drive rolls
- Extra contact tips
- Material thickness gauge
- 8in 10 lb .030 Steel wire spool
- 8in, 5 lb .047 5554 Aluminum wire spool
- 8in 10 lb .035 Silicon Bronze wire spool
- Two chains to secure gas cylinders
WARNING: This product can expose you to Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size) a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
MADE IN USA
FREE FREIGHT SHIPPING