Features and Benefits:
- Motor Guard Sub-Micronic Filter with Hydrophilic Element.
- 1/2 NPT Straight-Through Piping Design.
- Heavy Duty, Quick-Turn Ball Valve.
- Precision Diaphragm Regulator with Locking Adjustment Knob.
- Highly-Visible Pressure Gauge with Glass Lens.
- Versatile Wall Mounting Brackets.
The Motor Guard M-60R Air Preparation System combines Motor Guard's exclusive sub-micronic compressed air filter with a precision, true-diaphragm regulator and gauge for a powerful point-of-use air preparation unit. The key to the M-60 air filter's performance is Motor Guard's proprietary hydrophilic media. Compressed air passing through the tightly wound element is stripped of water, oil and other contaminants. The relieving diaphragm regulator eliminates pressure creep and delivers consistent outlet pressure over a wide range of inlet pressures and air flows. A glass lens on the highly visible gauge is solvent resistant.
- Port Size: 1/2 NPT
- Nominal Airflow: 100 SCFM
- Nominal Filtration Rating: .01 MICRON
- Operating Temperature Range: 32-175 F
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: 125 PSI
- Outlet Pressure Range: 2-125 PSI
- Replacement Element: M-723
MADE IN USA