Features and Benefits:
The Encore 3893 doesn't stray from its roots as an OTC diagnostics tool. OTC took the strengths of our diagnostics programs and merged them with the Android system to provide not only a tool, but a tablet that understands the technician's mobile life. Alert technicians to on-tool or web-based repair information including Identifix Direct-Hit Full scan functionality, including OEM Domestic, Asian and European, bi-directional controls and enhanced data Perform a Google search right within a diagnostic session.
- 1 Touch AutoID - Automatically detects CAN vehicles 2005 or newer to quickly set up year, make, model and engine all in one tap.
- 1 Touch DTCs - Tap to get codes with access to millions of confirmed experience-based fixes
- Onboard Battery - Technicians asked. OTC listened. Avoid reentering the vehicle ID and losing data when you cycle the key.
- Embedded Training Videos - More than 70 videos show how to perform test procedures or functions in one minute or less.
- Fast Touch Home Page - Custom browser home page with access to popular technician forums right from Encore.
- Direct Hit - 60-day free trial of Direct Hit
- 7-inch capacitive touch screen
- Boot up and get ready to rock in less than 15 seconds.
- Built-in WiFi and Bluetooth allows a technician to scan a vehicle while browsing popular online forums to research trouble codes, easily accessible via OTC's Fast Touch home page.
Bosch Mastertech VCI provides:
- Validated J2534 Flashing - covers GM, Ford, Chrysler, Honda, Nissan, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Saab, BMW, and more to come in the future. M-VCI is an approved reprogramming device.
- Authentic OEM Dealer Level Diagnostics - compatible with BMW ISTA, Saab GDS 2, GM Tech2Win, GM GDS 2, and more to come in the future. OEM dealer lever diagnostic software is purchased separately from vehicle OEM websites.
- Optional Aftermarket Diagnostic Software - Domestic, Asian and European vehicle coverage is available for purchase.
- Enhanced High Speed Ford Cylinder Contribution Test1 - Enables technicians to quickly diagnose cylinder performance problems on Ford CAN vehicles.