Special Order Item
Features and Benefits:
- Connects to the Power Probe Tek application that works with the Android and iOS devices for greater diagnostic functionality.
- Compatible with Scan Tools that allow 3rd party app downloads.
- EZ Learning videos teach the end-user how to use the tool to its maximum capabilities.
- Guided Diagnostics screens to help the end-user complete the most common applications.
DC Voltmeter: capable of applying battery supplied voltage or ground. AC voltmeter: TRMS, Peak-to-Peak/MIN/MAX, Frequency, Duty Cycle. Trace mode offers scope-like functionality. Resistance testing with a live or unloaded circuit. Fuel-injector test mode. Driver test for testing Module drivers. Self-resetting circuit-breaker. The Maestro has 3 voltmeter modes: DC Voltmeter, AC-RMS Voltmeter, and Peak-to-Peak AC voltmeter, it also measures Frequency, Duty-Cycle and more. Other menu options include Fuel-Injector Mode and Ohmmeter Mode. We have also included "Easy Learning" which teaches a new user how to use the tool, and "Guided Diagnostics" which guides a user through common diagnostic tests. The Maestro also includes "Trace Mode". This offers oscilloscope-like waveforms for easy viewing of alternating or pulsed signals. Operates on 12-Volt or 24-Volt systems.
- Min Operating Voltage: 9VDC
- Max Operating Voltage: 30VDC
- Max Tip Voltage: 450 Volts
- Probe Tip Resistance to Ground: 350 K Ohms
- Computer Safe: 0.1mA floating tip
- Voltage Measurement: -100 to 200 VDC/VAC
- Voltage Resolution: -99.99 to 99.9 V - 0.01 (10mV)
- Glitch Capture: >380µS Min Pulse Width
- Power Feed Test: < 30 mA
- Resistance Measurement: 0.01 Ohms to 10K Ohms
- Frequency Measurement: 1Hz to 9999Hz
- Fuel Injector Mode: LED Flash @ Min 35V @ 100µS Pulse
- Red LED Response: Within 0.5 V Batt V in Voltmeter Mode and >10 Ohms in Power Feed Test Mode
- Green LED Response: < 10 Ohms in Both Power Feed Test Mode and Voltmeter Mode and <.5 V in Voltmeter Mode
- Circuit Breaker: 8 Amp Thermal - Auto Reset
- Breaker Trip Response: 8 Amps=No Trip
- Breaker Trip Response: 10 Amps=20 Min
- Breaker Trip Response: 15 Amps=6 sec
- Breaker Trip Response: 25 Amps =2 sec
- Breaker Trip Response: Short Circuit =0.3 Sec
- Operating Temperature: -20 degrees C (-4 degrees F) to 50 degrees C (122 degrees F)
- Storage Temperature: -40 degrees C (-40 degrees F) to 65 degrees C (149 degrees F)
- Storage Humidity: 5% to 95% RH with 33C max dew point ( Non-condensing)
- Operating: 10% - 80% RH with 29C max dew point ( Non-condensing)
- Altitude Operating: 3048M Max
- Altitude Storage: 12000M Max
- Indoor/Outdoor Usage: IP54 Dust and Water Resistant
MADE IN CHINA
WARNING: This product can expose you to Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size) a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.govMCO