Features and Benefits:
Robinair introduces its next innovation, the 34788NI-H, featuring an industry leading 98.5% recovery efficiency for standard and hybrid vehicles and fully automatic function. Robinair 34788NI and 34788NI-H machines recover, recycle, evacuate, leak-test and recharge R-134a with improved 98.5% efficiency - unmatched by any competitor. The new design features a larger graphical display, automatic features including leak testing, automatic refrigerant refill and oil drain/inject - putting A/C lubricant back into the system. 34788 also boasts the ability to add a printer, USB data sharing, refrigerant identifier and wireless module for Wi-Fi or Bluetooth communication. An optional refrigerant charge and oil capacities database is available for North American market vehicles.
- Fully-Automatic Function: Program to recover, vacuum, leak test and charge without operating panel valves.
- Automatic Oil Drain: A display reminds you to empty the graduated container to show the amount of oil to replace.
- Refrigerant and Oil Database: A/C system capacities for North American market vehicles (Optional - not included with the machine)
- A/C System Flush: Flushes a vehicle's A/C system with refrigerant, eliminating any residual oil or other liquid.
- Save and print before and after service data: Allows the user to store before and after service information by vehicle and print this information to provide to a customer.
- Visual and Audible Alarm: Notifies the user when service is complete, or if a problem has occurred.
- Vacuum Leak Test: Monitors level after evacuation, informs of possible leak.
- Automatic Air Purge: Eliminates system-damaging air without monitoring gauges or opening valves.
- Automatic Refrigerant Refill: Maintains a user-selectable amount of refrigerant in an internal vessel and signals when it’s time to change supply tank, no monitoring required.
- Vacuum Feature: Defaults to 15 mins, programmable up to 99 mins. "Remaining time" is displayed.
- Display: Multilingual
- Refrigerant Charging: Select a charge mode from high or low side, or use both sides.
- Refrigerant Management System: Displays refrigerant use and monitors remaining filter life. Prompts appear when 1/3 of filter life remains.
- Electric Vehicle: Capable of servicing high voltage electric compressor A/C systems.
- Optional Printer
- Optional Refrigerant Identifier
MADE IN USA
WARNING: This product can expose you to Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size) a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov