Special Order Item
Features and Benefits:
- Fully-Automatic Function: Program to recover, vacuum, leak test and charge without operating panel valves.
- Automatic Oil Drain: A display reminds you to empty the graduated container to show the amount of oil to replace.
- Oil Inject: Automatically inject oil back into the vehicle's A/C systems.
- Visual and Audible Alarm: Notifies the user when service is complete, or if a problem has occurred.
- Nitrogen Port: Inject nitrogen into the vehicle's A/C system to dry or leak check the system.
- Automatic Air Purge: Eliminates system-damaging air without monitoring gauges or opening valves.
- Vacuum Feature: Defaults to 15 mins, programmable up to 99 mins. "Remaining time" is displayed.
- Removable External Tank: The ability to switch tanks when performing multiple recoveries on large mobile A/C systems.
- Display: Multilingual
- Refrigerant Management System: Displays refrigerant use and monitors remaining filter life. Prompts appear when 1/3 of filter life remains.
- Refrigerant Charging: Select a charge mode from high or low side, or use both sides
The Robinair 34888HD heavy duty machine recovers, recycles, evacuates, leak-tests and recharges R-134a with 98.5% efficiency in both small and large mobile air conditioning systems. The new design features a large capacity, removable tank and a liquid pump to tackle those larger A/C systems typically found in buses. The product also is equipped with a nitrogen port which allows a technician to use nitrogen to dry and leak test the vehicle's A/C system. The machine is fully automatic and is capable of recovering, evacuating, leak testing, charging and oil drain/inject - putting A/C lubricant back into the system. The 34888HD also boasts the ability to add a printer for capturing and retaining vehicle service data.
- Operating Temp Range: 32 degrees - 120 degrees F (0 degrees - 50 degrees C)
- Recovery Performance: >95% at 70 to 75 degrees F (21 to 24 degrees C) <30 minutes
- Voltage: 125 VAC 60 Hz
- Charge Performance: +/- 0.5 oz at 70 degrees to 75 degrees F (+/- 15g at 21 degrees to 24 degrees C)
- Display: 5 cm x 9 cm graphical display
- Filter-Drier Capacity: 300 lb (136kg), spin-on type
- Hoses: 18 ft (5.5 m)
- Weight: Approximately 295 lbs. (133 kg)
- Compressor: 3/8 hp, pressure protected, oiled, hermetically sealed
- Dimensions(HxWxD): 49 in x 28 x 39 (124.5 cm x 71 cm x 99 cm)
- Vacuum Pump: 5.0 cfm Dual Stage, 29.9 InHg
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Cylinder: External 50 lb. DOT
- Certifications: SAE J2788
- 34888HD Recover, Recycle, Recharge Machine
- 50 lb R134A DOT Refrigerant tank
- Operator's Manual
- Service center Listing Sheet
- Vacuum Pump Oil SDS Sheet
- Compressor oil SDS sheet
- EPA Registration Sheet
- Mobile Vehicle A/C Equipment certification form
- Scale Calibration weight
MADE IN USA