Special Order Item
Features and Benefits:
The AC1234-6 is the only product available today that fully meets SAE's requirement for recovering, recycling and recharging vehicle A/C systems that use the new R1234YF refrigerant. The AC1234-6 is a fully automatic ACS machine that comes with an integrated refrigerant identifier that samples the refrigerant in the vehicle's A/C system prior to recovery, is a highly accurate and reliable machine, and can service both standard and hybrid vehicle A/C systems.
- Services both standard and hybrid vehicle A/C systems.
- Fully automatic operation - program for service, walk away and return when complete.
- 95% recovery efficiency.
- Programmable vacuum operation helps get to the necessary vacuum level in any condition quickly.
- System leak test to identify gross leaks in a system.
- Charge accuracy within +/- 1/2 oz.
- Automatic oil drain shows how much oil was removed from the system during service.
- Automatic air purge removes the potential of air accumulating in the internal tank.
- Integrated refrigerant identifier (meets SAE J2927).
- Liquid refrigerant flushing function can flush A/C systems or individual components using liquid refrigerant instead of harsh chemicals.
- Automatic internal tank refill. No stopping to fill the internal tank during service, or before service.
- 1/4 Color VGA display. Large easy to read graphical display.
- On-board printer capable of printing vehicle service report slips to present to customers.
- Operating voltage - 103-127V, 60Hz AC
- 100mm, EN837-1 pressure gauges
- Alpha-numeric keypad with service function keys
- 1.5 cfm dual stage vacuum pump1/3 hp hermetic compressor
- 22 lb. ASME internal storage tank
- USB, SD, and RJ45 I/O ports
- 8 ft. SAE J2888 service hoses with 1234YF high and low side system couplers
- Meets all requirements of SAE J2843
MADE IN USA
WARNING: This product can expose you to Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size) a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov