Features and Benefits:
- Cam Gear Holder allows cam gear center bolt to be removed an replaced without damage to the gear
- Cam gear holder "through hole" allows cam gear bolt R and R using a socket
- Wrench allows accurate torquing of the cam gear bolt
- Fits 18 Dodge and Chrysler models from 1995 to 2011
- 1995 - 2010 3.5L and 2007 - 2011 4.0L V6
Removal and installation of the cam bolt on 1995 - 2010 3.5L and 2007 - 2011 4.0L V6 Dodge and Chrysler engines can be challenging without this tool. The cam gear can be easily broken or damaged using conventional pin type cam gear holders. Schley's open socket design hold the gear using a 12 point socket providing positive grip on the cam gear. "Though Hole" design of the wrench allows access to the cam gear center bolt using a socket allowing easy R and R of the center bolt. This also allows proper torquing of the cam gear center bolt. Wrench reduces service time and damage to components.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size) a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov