Features and Benefits:
- Unbreakable Technology - Steel core eliminates breaking during overstrikes
- Hi-Vis Head - Drop forged 46 HRC steel head endures the most demanding applications
- Safety Plate - Secures head to handle preventing head dislodging
- Anti-Vibe Neck - Thick, tapered neck absorbs vibration reducing worker fatigue
- No-Slip Grip - Vulcanized rubber handle for secure grip while striking
- Lanyard Hole - Safely secure hammer to wrist or stationary object
At Wilton, we are on a never-ending journey to create the highest quality, most indestructible tools on the market. On this journey we've managed to design and file patents for the world's most durable sledge hammer with Unbreakable Technology, revolutionary design, and engineered no-slip rubber grip. With the Wilton BASH backed by our $1,000 Guarantee, we put our money where our mouth is.
- Height: 2 inch
- Width: 5 inch
- Length: 16 inch
- Net Weight: 8 pound
- Gross Weight: 8 pound
Key Applications: driving stakes, metalforming, setting bolts and and minor demolition.
MADE IN MEXICO
WARNING: This product can expose you to Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size) a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov