Features and Benefits:
- Unbreakable Handle Technology and steel core design prevents breaking during overstrikes
- Hi-Vis green easily identifiable on jobsite and Flat Head to stand upright for easy reach
- Safety plate locks head firmly to handle eliminating head dislodging
- Non-slip grip textured handle and Lanyard Hole to safely secure sledge to your wrist
- Anti-vibe neck ergonomically designed to prevent injury from repeated jobsite use
Drop forged 46 HRC steel head endures the most demanding applications. Wilton is on a never-ending journey to create the highest quality, most indestructible tools on the market. On this journey we managed to design the patent pending, World's Most Durable Hammer with Unbreakable Handle Technology.
Key Applications: Demolition Work, Fracturing Stone and Concrete, Driving Fence Posts, Police/Fire/Rescue, Driving Stakes, Rebar Work, Railroads.
MADE IN MEXICO
WARNING: This product can expose you to Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size) a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov