Features and Benefits:
- Large Media Blasting Cabinet
- Work area: 46" x 34" x 33-1/2"
- Pressurized for Stronger and Faster Blasting
- Foot operated control valve
- Heavy Duty blasting gun with replaceable ceramic nozzles
- Self-contained dust collection system with cartridge filter and convenient bottom gate clean-out
- Extra Large Front/Top Load Door
- Built in LED Light
- Standing Bench for Easier Access Included
- Extra nozzles and plastic protectors included
- 110V Power
- Recommended media - Glass Bead (NOT INCLUDED)
The Atlas PSBC990 pressurized sandblast cabinet features a higher velocity stream that allows work to be done up to 4 times faster than other sandblast cabinets on the market. The direct pressure system which pneumatically pushes the blast media through the air hose, makes it is possible to clean hard to reach areas that are impossible with other sandblast cabinet models. The PSBC990's direct pressure system is best utilized on heavy steel or extra thick coatings that require additional friction on the surface to be removed. But the PSBC990 also comes equipped with a pressure valve to lower the blasting pressure for more sensitive parts.
The Atlas PSBC990 uses a powerful vacuum system to keep the work area free of "floating" rust and used media. After the glass bead contacts the surface to be cleaned, a portion of the bead is "destroyed" becomes almost weightless. The vacuum system removes the "floating" rust particles and the "used up" glass beads.
The Atlas PSBC990 has a large front folding door for easy loading and unloading. It has excellent lighting and a very powerful vacuum system. The lower hopper stores the abrasive material for use and reuse and opens easily to allow easy removal of any media. The pressurized tank below the hopper allows for an adjustable, high pressure air flow of abrasive material to be blasted.
- Work Area: 46" W x 34" D x 33-1/2" H
- Overall Dimensions: 56-1/2" W x 65" D x 81" H
- Window Dimensions: 12-3/4" x 27-1/4"
- Gloves: 24" Gauntlet
- Interior Weight Capacity: 220 lbs
- Power gun: NE490 Foot Pedal with Gun
- Vacuum: Attached
- Electric Requirement: 110volt
- Air Requirement: 24 cfm/125 PSI (External Air Supply Required)
- Shipping Weight: 600 lbs
MADE IN CHINA
WARNING: This product can expose you to Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size) a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov