Special Order Item
Features and Benefits:
The new semi-automatic machine incorporates ball valves instead solenoids and check valves in the recovery and evacuation flow path. Both of these components are susceptible to in-field failure when exposed to foreign contaminates such as aftermarket A/C sealants, loose desiccant, and other particles that cause them to leak or seal closed. The machine can be run with a selectable valve for low, high or both in recovery, recycling and recharge mode. Machine does not come with a tank, a 50 or 90Lbs tank must be purchased separately. For R134a, R12, R22, R502, R404a, R402a, R401a, R407c and R409a.
- All Metal Cabinet
- Tool Drawer for tools
- Selectable operating language
- 2 CFM Vacuum pump
- 8 foot hoses with Manual couplers.
- Option longer hoses for large trucks, container ect.
- Pump down valve allows the user to pump down the machine and switch out tanks and filters for multi-refrigerant use.
- Compressor Type: 1/3 HP reciprocating compressor
- Dimensions: 22" W x 24.5" D x 42" H
- Weight: 120 lbs (does not include tank weight)
- Operating Range: 0 degrees C (32 degrees F) to 49 degrees C (120 degrees F)
- Power Source: 115 VAC 60Hz 1Ph
- Power Consumption: 500 W
- Suction Pressure Gauge: -30 inch Hg to 125 PSIG
- Discharge Pressure Gauge: 0 to 500 PSIG
- Filtration: 16 cubic inch drier w/ moisture indicator, .7 micron oil separator
- Manual Control Valves: Ball Type Valves to control HI, LO, Recover, and Vacuum
- Charging Valve: 12 VDC Solenoid Valve
- Construction: 1" Heavy duty tubular frame construction; 10" pneumatic wheels, 4.5" swivel casters
- Overload Protection: 15A Thermal Breaker
- High Pressure Shut-Off: 30 bar (450 psig)
- Refrigerants*: R134a, R12, R22, R502, R404a, R402a, R401a, R407c, R409a
- Single or multiple refrigerant use: Multiple
MADE IN USA