Special Order Item
Features and Benefits:
Perfect for various moderate to intensive assembly line. Versatile thanks to wide and high torque. Limited Noise level for operator comfort. Excellent accuracy and easy torque adjustment all applications. Automatic Shut-off clutch screwdriver. Pistol shape with Progressive trigger. One- hand reverse button. 3 air inlets for versatile access. Keyless Torque setting adjustment. Color rings for identification.
- Output drive: 1/4"
- Handle type: Pistol
- Bit holder: Quick Change Hexagonal Female
- Clutch type: Shut off
- Free speed: 1000 rpm
- Max working torque: 7.5 Nm
- Min working torque: 1 Nm
- Net weight: 1.1 kg 2.4 lb
- Length: 235 mm 9.25"
- Height: 175 mm 6.9"
- Diameter: 32 mm 1.26"
- Min. hose size: 10 mm 3/8"
- Noise level: 80 db(A)
- Sound Power: 91 db(A)
- Vibration (ISO-8662-7): <2.5 m/s²
- Vibration a (ISO-28927-2): <2.5 m/s²
- Vibration K (ISO-28927-2): - m/s²
- VST Free Speed Air Consumption_ls: 10 l/s
- Free speed air consumption: 10 l/s 21.189 cfm
- Air inlet thread size: 0.25 "
WARNING: This product can expose you to Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size) a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov