Features and Benefits:
- Four position regulator allows the operator to match the required power to the job
- Controllable throttle provides easy bolt starting
- 7in extended shank for easy access to truck and off-road equipment tires
- Padded side handle for increased maneuverability
- Easy to use forward/reverse valve for quick directional changes
- Maximum torque: 2000 ft/lbs
Easy to use forward/reverse valve for quick directional changes. Ideal for high volume tire work on trucks, buses and heavy equipment.
- Actual air consumption: 25 l/s; 52 cfm
- Air inlet thread size: 1/2"
- Average air consumption: 5.6 l/s; 11.88 cfm
- Blows per minute: 540
- Box dimensions: 680x240x170 mm
- Clutch type: Pinless rocking dog
- Free speed: 3700 rpm
- Handle type: D-Handle Inside Trigger
- Length: 572 mm; 22.5"
- Maximum Torque (reverse): 3390 Nm; 2500 ft/lbs
- Min. hose size: 13 mm; 1/2"
- Net weight: 16.2 kg; 35.71 lb
- Power/weight ratio: 209.3 Nm/kg; 70 ft/lb/lb
- Socket retainer: Dual (hole+friction)
- Sound Power: 114 db(A)
- Sound pressure: 103 db(A)
- Square drive: 1"
- Vibration: 8.5 m/s²
- Vibration ISO: ISO-28927-2
- Vibration uncertainty (K): 2.6 m/s²
- Working Torque Range (fwd): 240 - 2,800 Nm; 185 - 2,065 ft/lbs
MADE IN JAPAN
WARNING: This product can expose you to Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size) a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING