Features and Benefits:
- Ideal for surface preparation work
- Adjustable sleeve to fit protrusion of the needles to the task to be performed
- 19-1/8in steel needles with high resistance to wear
- Easily converts to chisel scaler
- Power (Joules): 5.3 joule
- Blows per minute: 4800
- Bore: 25 mm 1"
- Stroke: 28.35 mm 1.18"
- Chisel rivet set shank: 12.7 mm 1/2"
- Needle capacity: 19 x 1/8 (3)
- Shank: Square
- Net weight: 2.8 kg 6.2 lb
- Length: 457 mm 18"
- Actual air consumption: 1.9 l/s 4 cfm
- Actual air consumption: 113 l/mn 4 cfm
- Air inlet thread size: 0.25 "
- Min. hose size: 10 mm 3/8"
- Sound DBA pressure: 99 db(A)
- Sound Power: 110 db(A)
- Vibration (ISO-8662-14): 9.7 (15.6 w/chisel adapter) m/s²
- Vibration a (ISO-28927-9): 11.41 m/s²
- Vibration K (ISO-28927-9): 3.44 m/s²
MADE IN TAIWAN
WARNING: This product can expose you to Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size) a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov