Features and Benefits:
- General purpose gravity feed compliant spray gun.
- Lightweight and strong aluminum construction.
- Smooth fluid flow and pattern shape controls.
- Ergonomically shaped handle for positive grip.
- Precision engineered brass air cap provides excellent atomization of most popular compliant automotive refinish materials.
DeVilbiss StartingLine HVLP detail spray guns are designed for the final detailing of your paint work. They include a 1.0mm fluid tip, which is suitable for spraying a variety of materials. With 30 psi of inlet pressure, these spray guns deliver 10 psi at the air cap with 8 cfm of air consumption. Also included with these StartingLine HVLP detail spray guns are a cleaning brush and wrench to keep your spray gun in tip-top working order.
MADE IN TAIWAN
WARNING: This product can expose you to Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size) a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov