Features and Benefits:
- LOADpro Test Leads load the circuit to see if current can flow
- LOADpro identifies these problems fast: High corrosive resistance, Shorts to ground and Open circuits
- By loading the circuit, LOADpro makes a voltage drop test on the fly, just press the switch - the test results can not lie!
- Use LOADpro with your Digital Multimeter and follow our test method - you will find wiring faults quicker
- Includes ESI182 FET book - 200 pages of basic electricity explained in a way that make it useful in the shop
- Steady Pin Probe Tips
LOADpro performs voltage drop test with the push of a button. On a 12 Volt system, pressing the switch applies a load of approximately .5 Amps across the circuit. This simple test finds problems in corroded wires/connections and shorts to ground. Works with your existing Digital Multimeter. Instead of a pointed probe, Steady Pin tips have a small recess at the tip that allows the probe to sit firmly on a male ECM or connector pin. Traditional pointed probes fail to give an effective connection and creates difficulties in completing manufacturer specific voltmeter tests.
MADE IN CHINA
WARNING: This product can expose you to Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size) a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov