Features and Benefits:
- Tests both 12 and 24 Volt relays - 4 and 5 pin
- Diagnostic trouble codes indicate the cause of failure - 3 different codes
- Pro test kit includes 5 new test adapters for shielded and new relay types
- Cycles relay 10 times: Green Light if relay is good, red light if relay is bad plus one of 3 diagnostic codes
- Tester uses 12V or 24V power from the vehicle battery
Relay Buddy 12/24 is a quick go / no-go tester for the most common automotive relays. This new version Relay Buddy tests both 12 and 24 volt relays. If the relay fails the test, 3 different trouble codes will advise you of the possible causes for the failed relay. In kit form, #193 Relay Buddy 12/24 tests 5 different relay types. Relay Buddy 12/24 provides you with an indication of the general health and functioning of the relay switch contacts and coil. It will check the control side of the relay by applying a signal to the relay coil while it checks for proper functioning of the relay contacts. Relay Buddy operates the relay several times during each test session as it watches for consistency in every cycle. Relay Buddy will fail the relay and light the RED LED if any one of the cycles proves unsuccessful during the test session.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size) a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov