Features and Benefits:
- Complete portable system
- Cutting torch and handle are ready for multiple gas options; Oxy-Acetylene, Propane, Butane, Natural and LP Gases, and Propylene
- Simple to use G-150 regulators with high contrast gauges
- Meets or exceeds industry safety standards
- Cut 1/8" (3.2 mm) to 3" (76.2 mm) steel
- Optimized for 1/2" cutting capacity and 5/64" weld capacity
- Weld up to 1/4" (6.4 mm) Steel
- Constructed with high strength alloys, heavy duty stainless steel and durable brass
- 2 year warranty
The OxyFuel G-150 outfit complete with carry tote and empty tanks is the ideal entry level starter package. Suitable for light duty fusion welding, braze welding, brazing, heating, and hand cutting applications.
Includes: Oxygen/Acetylene G-150 Series Regulators, 250 Cutting Attachment and Handle, cylinder wrench with chain, Dual R-Grade Hose 12.5 ft., No. 2 Welding Nozzles, No. 0 Cutting Tip, Striker, Protective eye wear, Tote Carry Pack and Manual.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size) a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov