Features and Benefits:
- Flexible: Cutting torch and handle are ready for multiple gas options; Oxy-Acetylene, Propane, Butane, Natural and LP Gases
- High Capacity: Cut 1/8" (3.2 mm) to 5" (127 mm) with optional tips. Heat using multiple heat nozzles. Weld up to 1/2" Steel. Optimized to cut 1/2", weld 5/64" out of the box
- Ease of Use: Simple to use high contrast gauges. Ergonomic color coded knobs (Acetylene and Oxygen)
- Rugged: Constructed with high strength alloy, heavy duty stainless steel and durable brass
- Safety: Meets or exceeds industry safety standards
The Oxyfuel 250 Medium Duty Outfit contains premium performance components for the value driven professional user. Optimized for 1/2" cut and 5/64 welding out of the box. Suitable for light to medium duty hand cutting, fusion welding, braze welding, and heating applications.
Includes: Oxygen/Acetylene 250 series regulators, 250 series cutting attachment and handle, dual R-grade hose 12.5' long, #0 cutting tip, #0 welding nozzle, striker, protective eye-wear, and manual.
MADE IN CHINA
WARNING: This product can expose you to Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size) a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov