Features and Benefits:
- Flexible: Cutting Torch and Handle are ready for multiple gas options; Oxy-Acetylene, Propane, Butane, Propane, Natural and LP Gases
- High Capacity: Cut 1/8" (3.2 mm) to 5" (127 mm). Heat using multiple heat nozzles. Weld up to 1/2" Steel
- Ease of Use: Simple to use high contrast gauges. Ergonomic color coded knobs (Acetylene and Oxygen)
- Rugged: Constructed with High Strength Allow, heavy duty stainless steel and durable brass
- Safety: Meets or exceeds industry safety standards
The OxyFuel250 Medium Duty Outfit contains premium performance components for the value driven consumer. Optimized for 1/2" cut and 5/64 weld out of the box with 5" Max cut and 1/2" Max weld. Suitable for light to medium duty fusion welding, braze welding, brazing, heating, and hand cutting applications.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size) a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov