Features and Benefits:
Designed with your on-the-job needs in mind, the new Fluke 62 MAX and 62 MAX+ infrared thermometers are everything you'd expect from the experts in measurement tools. Small in size, extremely accurate and very easy to use. IP54 rated for dust and water resistance. Precise yet rugged enough to take a 3-meter drop. In fact, the 62 MAX and 62 MAX+ are so tough, they're the only IR thermometers around you can handle without care.
- Dust and water-resistant: IP54 rated for dust and water resistance.
- Rugged: 3-meter (9.8-foot) drop tested.
- Ergonomically designed: Completely redesigned for a more natural hand fit.
- Small and lightweight; clips to your tool belt or belt loop or easily fits into your tool box.
- Distance to spot: Precise laser technology makes for more accurate and repeatable measurements.
- Dual lasers: The 62 MAX+ has dual rotating lasers to help you identify area to be measured. The measurement area is the spot between the dots.
- Large, backlit display: Large screen makes data easier to read, even in dark areas.
- Min/Max/Avg/Dif: Displays the minimum, maximum or average temperature, or the difference between two measurements.
- Alarm: Hi and Lo alarms for rapid display of measurements outside the limits.
- Power: Both the 62 MAX and 62 MAX+ are powered by a single, standard AA battery.
- Temperature Range: Fluke 62 MAX -30 degrees C to 500 degrees C (-22 degrees F to 932 degrees F); Fluke 62+ MAX -30 degrees C to 650 degrees C (-22 degrees F to 1202 degrees F)
- Accuracy Fluke: 62 MAX ±1.5 degrees C or ±1.5% of reading whichever is greater, -10 degrees C to 0 degrees C: ±2.0, -30 degrees C to -10 degrees C: ±3.0. Fluke 62+ MAX ±1.0 degrees C or ±1.0% of reading whichever is greater, -10 degrees C to 0 degrees C: ±2.0, -30 degrees C to -10 degrees C: ±3.0
- Response Time: (95%) Fluke 62 MAX <500 ms (95% of reading); Fluke 62+ MAX <300 ms (95% of reading). Spectral Response 8 to 14 microns. Emissivity 0.10 to 1.00
- Optical Resolution: Fluke 62 MAX 10:1 (calculated at 90% energy); Fluke 62+ MAX 12:1 (calculated at 90% energy)
- Display Resolution: 0.1 degrees C (0.2 degrees F)
- Repeatability of Readings: Fluke 62 MAX ±0.8% of reading or <±1.0 degrees C (2 degreesF) whichever is greater; Fluke 62+ MAX ±0.5% of reading or <±0.5 degrees C (1 degrees F) whichever is greater
- Power: AA battery
- Battery Life: Fluke 62 MAX 10 hours with laser and backlight on; Fluke 62+ MAX 8 hours with laser and backlight on
- Physical Specifications: Weight 255 g (8.99 oz); Size (175 x 85 x 75) mm (6.88 x 3.34 x 2.95) inches; Operating Temperature 0 degrees C to 50 degrees C (32 degrees F to 122 degrees F); Storage Temperature -20 degrees C to 60 degrees C (-4 degrees F to 140 degrees F), (without battery); Operating Humidity 10 % to 90 % RH non-condensing at 30 degrees C (86 degrees F); Operating Altitude 2000 meters above mean sea level; Storage Altitude 12,000 meters above mean sea level; IP Rating IP 54 per IEC 60529; Drop Test 3 meters; Vibration and Shock IEC 68-2-6 2.5 g, 10 to 200 Hz, IEC 68-2-27, 50 g, 11 ms; EMC EN 61326-1:2006 EN 61326-2:2006
- Standards and Agency Approval: Compliance EN/IEC 61010-1: 2001; Laser Safety FDA and EN 60825-1 Class II