Features and Benefits:
- Advanced Auto-Set: Advanced Auto-Set now includes five different wire/gas combinations and .024, .030 and .035-inch wires. The easiest welder to use just became more versatile.
- Inverter Technology: Inverter technology combines best-in-class arc characteristics with the portability of a 38-pound machine. The arc is extremely forgiving to variations in arc length and travel speeds.
- Quick Select Drive Roll: Quick Select drive roll makes setup quicker by offering three grooves, two for different size solid wire and a third for flux-cored wire.
- Auto Spool Gun Detect: Auto Spool Gun Detect automatically detects when a MIG gun or spool gun is connected eliminating the need for a switch.
- Fan-On-Demand: Fan-On-Demand power source cooling system operates only when needed, reducing noise, energy use and the amount of contaminants pulled though the machine.
- Multi-voltage plug (MVP): Multi-voltage plug (MVP) allows connection to common 120 or 240 V power receptacles without the use of any tools, simply choose the plug that fits the receptacle and connect to the power cord.
- New Drive System: Angled cast-aluminum drive system with calibrated tension knob creates consistent feeding and easy setup for up to 15-foot MIG guns.
- Smooth-Start: Smooth-Start provides a smooth, spatter-free start. It’s the best-starting machine in the small MIG machine category.
- Processes: MIG (GMAW); Flux Cored (FCAW)
- Industries Interests: DIY / Home Hobbyist; Farm and Ranch; Metal Art / Sculptures; Racing / Customizing / Restoring
- Material Thickness: Mild Steel 24 ga. - 3/8 in.; Aluminum 18 ga - 3/8 in.
- Weldable Metals: Steel; Stainless Steel; Aluminum
- Input Voltage: 110/115/120 V; 220/230/240 V
- Input Phase: 1-Phase
- Input Hz: 50 / 60 Hz
- Current Type: DC
- Rated Output: 150 A at 21.5 VDC, 40% duty cycle (240V); 115 A at 19.8 VDC, 20% duty cycle (120V)
- Max Open Circuit Voltage: 54 VDC
- Amperage Range: 30 A - 230 A
- Wire Feed Speed: 60 IPM - 600 IPM; 1.5 m/min - 15.2 m/min
- Wire Diameter: Solid Steel 0.024 in 0.035 in; Stainless 0.024 in 0.035 in; Flux Cored 0.03 in 0.045 in; Solid Steel 0.6 mm 0.9 mm; Stainless 0.6 mm 0.9 mm; Flux Cored 0.8 mm 1.2 mm
- Spool Size: 8 in (203 mm)
- Portability: Handle(s)
- Weld Output: CV
- Millermatic 211
- Hook-and-loop cord wraps
- 6.5 ft (2 m) power cord and MVP adapter plugs for 120V and 240V
- 10 ft (3 m) MDX-100 MIG gun
- 10 ft (3 m) work cable and clamp
- Argon and AR/CO2 mix regulator/flow gauge with hose
- Spool of Hobart .030 in (0.8 mm) solid wire
- Two contact tips for .030 in (0.8 mm) wire
- Quick Select drive roll for .024 in (0.6 mm) or .030/.035 in (0.8/0.9 mm) solid wire, and .030/.035 (0.8/0.9 mm) flux cored wire
- Material thickness gauge #229895
- Includes 215 Protective cover
- Includes Running Gear/Cylinder Rack cart
WARNING: This product can expose you to Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size) a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
MADE IN USA
FREE FREIGHT SHIPPING