Features and Benefits:
- Most controllable CP Hammer available
- Ideal for complete body shop work
- Positive action trigger for precise control over speed range
- Versatile-handles widest range of applications
- Good for front end, exhaust, frame, body work, etc.
Shank size; .401"; bore: 9/16"; stroke: 3.13"; 2000 blows per minute; average air consumption: 2.13 cfm; air inlet thread: 1/4" NPTF; minimum hose size: 3/8"; sound dBA: 91. Hammer weighs just 3.33 lbs.
MADE IN JAPAN
WARNING: This product can expose you to Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size) a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov